- The sky darkens and the night falls, announcing itself softly and intoxicatingly...
- Smells of mint and lavender.
- Properties: anesthetic, antibiotic, anti-inflammatory, healing, deodorizing, medicinal, sedative, tonic, antiperspirant and antiviral.
- Bath: Add 20 drops to a warm bath and soak.
Hand cream: Mix 2-3 drops to your favourite hand cream for a fresh perfumed scent.
Massage oil: Add a few drops to your favourite oil (e.g. almond, argon or apricot) and massage into skin.
Diffuser: Add a few drops to your diffuser and relax.
Other uses: Add 1-3 drops to your lamp lightbulbs (make sure the lamp is turned off before adding) or to the warm wax of your lit candles (taking care to avoid the flame). When the oil heats up it will evaporate and infuse the room.
- 100% vegan and natural.
- Made locally by Quebec company SELV.
Ingredients: Lavender essential oil and mint essential oil.